Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy Mothers day



It seems like I get it all at once because first it was our anniversary, then the next weekend my birthday, then the next weekend it was mothers day so over mothers day weekend we went up to Richfield and had a great time. Jessica and Lil flew into town so we got to spend time with them, and on Sunday they blessed Boston, so another great weekend with family and that is what is all about. I was able to spend time with my amazing mother, my wonderful mother-in-law. I also was able to visit Grandma Hooper and Grandma Jensen so It was a wonderful weekend with plenty of wonderful mothers. I love you all. As you can see in the above pictures Lili and Bridger really had a great time together, even though Bridger kept trying to kiss her, and as you can also see Bridger is everywhere and getting very fast too!

0 comments: