Sunday, October 4, 2009

We have a crawler!

Crazy Summer- Pauls starts his new job in St. George tomorrow and its our last week in Cedar because we are moving to St. George on the 10th ( I know sweet birthday present for Paul- he gets to move AGAIN on his birthday) so if any one wants to help with the move the 10th is the big day!

Here is a picture of Paul's last day fighting fire-We are so proud of him and love him so much and we were so thankful for the chance for him to fight fire this summer, but we are also so excited to get to see a little bit more of him too!
These are our pictures from 7-peaks- thanks Jason and Kayli for letting us stay and for tending so we could go to the temple!
We had a blast and little Bridger loved the water-but I think his smile says it all!
We also sold our trailer, bought my parents trailer and went camping at Panguitch Lake last weekend. The picture above is enjoying the ice cream at the lodge- as you can tell by Bridger's face he really enjoys icecream!
And now I just cant believe that my baby is able to crawl! After being born with club feet, wearing casts from his hip to his toes for 7 weeks, being in braces all the time for the next 6 weeks, and still having to wear braces to bed every night you think he might be a little behind- but nope he is a goer and so happy to be moving! It just makes me smile and bawl at the same time because we are so blessed!
He really is such a happy little guy most of the time! This picture is playing in the trailer while we were camping-keep in mind he has an ear infection because the next day I took him to the doctor and found out he had an ear infection probably the whole weekend, but you wouldn't know it from his big smile!



And here is my little buddy-He turns 3 in a few weeks and I just cant believe it. We have such a great time together and every day he says something that makes me laugh!
Oh and I had to through in this last picture because Paul has me convinced that he can get a new truck so we are selling our truck for $5000 so if you are interested let me know or call Paul. he cant get his new one until he sells this one so I'm pretty sure he will negotiate:)
Life is crazy but really great!!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow I can't believe how big Bridger is getting. Sorry about moving I know what a pain it is. We finally did it and are just trying to paint everything. Life is crazy, but it will be nice to be settled in St george. Were you able to find a job there yet? Well good luck with everything... I hope things continue to go well.

Crescent said...

Bridger is so cute!! Why do they get big so fast? I am seriously amazed at how mobile Elsie is too...she is totally crawling...WAY earlier than Maia ever did and earlier than i thought she would! And she is trouble for sure, getting into everything,etc. etc. That is so awesome that Bridger is doing so well inspite of the casts. So is this move going to be a permanent one??? You have moved so much lately you must have it down to a science!

Cody said...

We love you guys. Such cute munchkins. We wish you were here. Hope all goes well this weekend, and the people are moved out!

Nicole said...

Great pics of Bridger!!! He is sooooo cute. We are going to miss you guys so much!