Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Moving Again!

Yeah I know we must be crazy! But Paul accepted a job in St. George with NAI as their GIS specialist so we are off to st. George at the end of the month. Super excited for a permanent job but not so excited to move again. This will be 1 new baby, 1 graduation, 3 new jobs, 4 moves, and a lot of crazy days in 6 months for us, but we are doing great! Bridger is so cute and getting so big he just turned 6 months and can sit up and is really close to crawling and Cason turns 3 next month and is all over all the time, but he keeps us laughing. Everything is Great and we will keep you posted... hopefully!!

7 comments:

tHe tHaYeRs said...

You are NOT moving away from me!!! Looks like I'll be coming to St. George more often! Let me know if you need anything! Im going to miss you!

kim and ned said...

Good luck on the move. I'm glad there was a job in St. George!

Shan Reid said...

You guys are troopers! What a crazy roller coaster you've been on. We hate to see you go, but we are so happy about the job for Paul. Let us know what we can do to help... babysit, pack boxes... whatever.

Crescent said...

Congrats on the job! I hate moving too..you must have it down to an art by now though huh? St. George is definitely close enough for us to get together at Christmas...can't wait to see you guys!

Jason and Kayli said...

I'm SO excited that paul got that job!!! And most of all I'm so excited you get to stay in utah so we can all be semi close still!!! We miss you guys and love you!! Hope to see you soon!!! Let us know if we can help at all!!

Mandy said...

did you get the play set?

Megan said...

yeah!!! i am so happy for you guys. it must be a huge relief. st.george is a lot better than florida or whatever other crazy places paul was applying in. mylee said the other day "cason's not here huh?" we need together again sometime. are you going on the deer hunt? i need you there to help me get through it;)