We just got our family pictures back that we got taken right before we moved. I am super excited about them. I have been waiting to put pictures up on the wall so that I could hang our new pictures and I'm glad I did. Abby Kyhl took them and I think she did great. take a look and let me know what you think. Ok I couldnt get them to upload in a post- so I uploaded them on the side- when I can get it to work i will upload more!
We only post on Christmas Eve
6 years ago




5 comments:
SO CUTE!!! Your little boys are just growing up so fast! I miss you guys. Im such a terrible friend I think about you guys all the time!
I love these family pictures! Esp the header. You all look terrific!!!
I love them, they are all SO good!:)
AAAWWWWW How precious!!! We need to get some pro family photos done. You have some absolutly beautiful kids!!! We need your new address for Christmas cards this year too please. And Paul do you ever paint to sell we might be interested if you do...you are sooo talented!!
I think they look super cute!!! She did a great job. I can't believe how grown up your boys look. It is crazy what just a little time does to kids. I hope everything is going great. Talk to you later.
Post a Comment