I just needed to wish my excellent husband a Happy Birthday! He is 25 years old today. I hope you have a great day babe, I love you so much, thanks for all you do!
We only post on Christmas Eve
6 years ago
I just needed to wish my excellent husband a Happy Birthday! He is 25 years old today. I hope you have a great day babe, I love you so much, thanks for all you do!
Posted by The Damron's at 12:38 PM
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday Uncle Paul.
Happy Birthday to You!
Love Ya!
Wow that's cool. I didn't know his birthday was the day after Chad's... how about that. Hope you had a happy birthday Paul! Oh and hope your all feeling better.
Happy birthday and congrats on another boy. I hope you don't mind but I found you blog through a series of blogs.( if that makes sense) Having two boys is a blast. Take care.
Post a Comment