Ok these are just random catch up pictures, but Paul got new Binoculars for his birthday so Cason got his old ones which he absolutely loves. We didn't draw out for the deer hunt this year, but still just about every night we get to go for a ride and look for deer and elk. Cason actually is getting pretty good at spotting them too.
Even though I'm a little sick of the bumpy roads every night, I cant help but see how cute these two guys are together. When daddy wears his Camo pants and gets ready to go, Cason has to go get on his Camo pants too. When dad spots a deer Cason will immediately tell you whether it is a buck, a spike, or just a doe! The other great thing is that Cason is getting really good at elk calls. Just ask him what an elk says and give him a vacuum tube, a toilet paper roll, or anything he can make noise in and he actually is a pretty good little elk caller.

A few weeks ago we went with Pauls family on a picnic up Monroe mountain I got lots of cute pictures, but didn't have time to post them all, but this one I had to put in because it is so cute. Cason and Savanna with their Great Grandpa going for a walk. They absolutely love him and he is so good with them. We love you Grandpa Hooper.
I love this picture of Cason he loves reading book and the other day I caught him sitting in the rocking chair going through his ABC's. I tried to record him, but as soon as I got caught he yelled "No Pictures!" at least I got this one.
We only post on Christmas Eve
6 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment