Yep sure enough its a BOY!! I had to work today so I asked them to take a peak for me while I was here, and sure enough the little guy was showing off. I will be really surprised if he pops out a girl. I have pictures so I will post them when I get home because I am still at work right now. We are so exctied and would have been happy either way, but Paul is really excited to get another boy, and for Cason to have a brother to rough house with. Everything looked good too, all 10 fingers and toes. What a miracle. I aked them how big he was and they said about 6 ounces! Can you believe that only 6 ounces and already he has all his little parts and a perfectly beating little heart. It really is such a blessing and makes all the throwing up worth it. Oh and by the way that is getting better too. It is about every other day instead of everyday now. I still take my Zofran and Phenergan most days, but I am feeling much better, so thanks to everyone who offered there support. Well I gotta get back to work, but it looks like boy number 2 is on the way!
Here's to Trying New Things!
2 years ago




8 comments:
WE ARE SO SUPER EXCITED! We love you guys so much and can't wait to see the hair on your next little man.
Kim
Yeah! We love boys! We are so excited for you! Glad you are feeling better. Hope to see you soon! Congrats!
Congratulations! That is really exciting. Your little man is so cute, I can't wait to see how cute this one is. I'm happy you're feeling better. It's no fun throwing up!
I forgot to ask you today, have you been thinking of any names?
....But just don't be TOO sure about it...remember what they thought when I had my first ultrasound with Maia. But then again, I was only 14 weeks with her and you are probably closer to 16 or 17 right? Crazy if you have another boy. I'm kinda thinking that's what I'm having too, but we won't know officially for 3 more weeks. Hope you are doing well. Still waiting for my mom to send my picture CD from my Utah trip so I can email you and Jaye those pictures of us together...maybe someday she'll get around to it. I keep bugging her about it though!
How exciting! Wow, how fun to get to take a peek at him so early. Congrats, your boys will have so much fun together!
Are you guys going on the Deer Hunt this year? Hope to see you there!
Trinna
How fun with boys, boys, boys. We have messed around on OB about 5 different times, the last time we thought it was a girl. I need to make my appointment before I am 20 weeks and see what's in there!
I am so glad that you are feeling better!
Welcome to the 2 boys club!! :) Congrats!! You are officially outnumbered! :) call me if you need some support! :) lol
Miss you! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment