Thursday, September 4, 2008

Announcement!!

So I guess its time to spread the news to those of you who dont know yet-WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A BABY!! I am almost 13 weeks and doing great. Well actually I throw up just about everynight, so I'm very very ready for that part to be over, but we are very excited. We are due the middle of March. We will keep you posted and let you know when we find out what we are having! We have a picture of the little guy from my ultrasound, but the computer was taking so long I didnt put it on, but I promise I will put a picture on when we have a better picture. Oh and by the way I'm already huge! I have lost about 10 pounds from the throwing up, but my belly is allready poking out like I"m six months along I swear. Oh well I guess I'll just have to break out the maternity clothes a little earlier this time. Everything is going good though and we are very excited for our new little addition!

18 comments:

~kamie~ said...

Congrats Paul and Becca!! Very exciting!! :)

JaKell and Brandon said...

congrats and good luck!!!

The Sutherland Family said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! Hope you get feeling better soon.

Mandy said...

Oh I hope that you feel better soon too! I am due Feb 27th! That is so exciting! Congratulations!

Teri said...

We are so excited for you all! Still, morning/night/all day sickness is never fun to experience, I totally give you my sympathy. About getting big, I felt the same way, I was confused to why I was growing so fast especially compared to the first pregnacy. But look at this way, you don't have that weird "in between phase" where people look at you and wonder if you're pregnant or just fat. I don't know if I was any comfort-but Congrats either way.

Melissa said...

We're so excited for you! A brother or sister for Cason! I bet he's excited!!

Cody said...

Hi little sis,
Obviously I've known for a while, but I just wanted to remind you that we are super excited, and also that if it's a girl, no one has used Kimberly yet.... just a thought. :)

Kandace Smith said...

Yeah, we are so excited for you. Can't believe that you are on number two. Doesn't seem that we are that old to be having kids. Hope everything goes well with you and the pregancy! Can't wait see the new edition!

Jenn Jenn's said...

So.... I came acrossed your page, and I don't even know if you remember me, but I'm Mel's friend Jen. Anyway I just wanted to say CONGRATS! I haven't even seen your first little tike.... but he sure is cute!

Meagan DeLange said...

Yay! That's so exciting that you guys are going to have another cute little baby : ). I hope that you get feeling better soon!

Kilee and Rustin said...

Congratulations Becca and Paul! I am excited for you two. I am due March 6th. Look me up if you ever get over to Nephi.

The Conders said...

Congrats! That is awesome! Hopefully the sick part gets over really soon! Good luck!

Ralph and Jaquel said...

hey congrats! hope you get feeling better soon:)-Jaquel-

Anonymous said...

Congrats Becca!!
I hope you start feeling better soon, and best wishes to you and your beautiful family!! :)

Crescent said...

Hooray Hooray!! I think it's so funny that we have babies so close together!! Now we just need to LIVE close together so they can play with each other!! I hope you start feeling better soon! And although I'm not jealous of the throwing up part, I am a little jealous that you've LOST 10 pounds being pregnant! I have my 2nd doctor's appt. on Tuesday and the scale thing isn't going to be pretty...seriously I feel like I have gained so much with the pregnancy! AHHHH.

Andrew & Kristin said...

Becca,

That is so exciting! I am so happy for you. Is it easier the second time? I hope you start to feel better! Congratulations!

Autum said...

Glad everything has turned out well for you! Good luck pulling through the sickness months.

ambistoes said...

You're not huge! LOL! You look great! I hope your nausea goes away soon.