Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lake Powell

This is Paul wakeboarding. He did really good and learned to jump the wake. I got the chance to wakeboard too and had a blast, but we didnt get any pictures!

We had a great time at Lake Powell this year thanks to the Adam's again. Here are all of us for the annual group picture by the banana.
The kids had a blast climbing up on the benches and jumping off. Cason had a blast playing in the water, riding on the boat, and the tube. He really loved the jet ski's too.


7 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I miss Lake Powell...sniffle...Guess we'll just have to go next year!

Meagan DeLange said...

Hi Rebecca! Karl and I are living in Provo. Do you guys live in Richfield? It's so much fun to see your pictures! Your little boy is SO cute. That's cool that Paul fights fires, because that's what my husband does too : )! It's hard with them being gone so much isn't it? But then it's so much fun when they come back again! What does Paul do in the winter? I hope that you guys are doind well and that you are happy : )!

Crescent said...

Sorry, I always do this!! The above comment was really made by ME obviously, but David was signed into Gmail and I didn't realize it!

Autum said...

That's always a fun trip. Next time stay longer, the kids love having other kids to play with and us adults like having friends there too!

Megan said...

Lake Powell looked like it was a lot of fun. I hope we can make it one of these years, if I can convince Justin.

Ralph and Jaquel said...

hey i haven't seen you forever. you have a cute little family. how are you guys doing are you in richfield?

Travis and Lindsey said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun! I have always loved Lake Powell, but haven't been there in years.