Sorry its been so long, I dont have time to put pics on today, but yes we are still alive, we just have been super busy. A trip to Idaho for Roberts wedding, Congrats Bob! Then a trip to cedar For the 24th of July which was a blast. Then to Nephi for the Hoopers Farewell. Good luck in England guys! and then this last weekend we had a blast at Lake Powell. So we have been super busy, but having lots of fun. I promise lots of pictures of all the fun soon!
We only post on Christmas Eve
6 years ago




2 comments:
Rebecca! Hi, this is Meagan Madsen - now DeLange : ). How are you? You have one of the cutest little boys I have ever seen : ). I love his name too! That's my cousin's name and I have always really liked it - he spells it 'Kassen'. Anyway : ), I just wanted to say hi and that I'm so happy to have found your blog through Kandace's site! My husband and I have a blog as well, it's: karlandmeagandelange.blogspot.com. Take care!
Becca hi! I just wanted to write a quick hello! Looks like things are going well in Richfield and are enjoying your summer! Maybe we'll see you guys around! Hope things are going well!
Post a Comment