Chris and Jessica were able to come visit this last week and we had a blast with them. We were so glad to get to spend some time with them before they move all the way to Georgia. Oh and Cason is in love with Jack (their dog) He's the first thing he asked for each morning.On Thursday night we all did family pictures. Of course I dont have any really great pics mom has all of those, but here is a sample of a few. She posted some good pics on her blog though so you can go there to see them. It was a great week and Thanks so much Chris and Jessica for coming we love you guys!
Tage and Cason hanging out in the tree. Trying to keep them happy until we are done with pictures.

Wow that picture taking is hard stuff. Dosnt that just look refreshing!
We only post on Christmas Eve
6 years ago




2 comments:
cute pictures! You guys are so photogenic I believe I know that tree from somewhere? Lion's park maybe1
How come you guys didn't wear your capes?
just kidding... really cute pictures!
Post a Comment