July 3rd we went to the park. Cason ran in the diaper durby and won by a mile, but they said he didnt cross the line with both feet before I grabbed him, so we were disqualified. Oh well , it didnt stop him from having a great time.
On the 4th we went to the usualy spot and waited for the parade to start. Cason had a blast getting all the candy and we had a great time helping him eat it. All the Adam's were there too, so he had plenty of kids to play with.

Grandma Jensen even came and watch the parade with us. I think she was having some candy herself in this picture.

I'm not sure what he was looking at , but apparently it was stinky or he didnt like it by the look on his face!
I thought this was so cute, after the parade was over all the little boys sat down together and just had a little break. Connor, Parker, and Cason
Cason was pretty excited to get to go to the park, this is when we told him we had to wait for Parker and Connor before we could go. You can tell he wasnt very happy to wait.
That night we had a Bar-B-Que while waiting for the fireworks to start, too bad the sprinklers came on. But dont worry all the kids had a blast running through the sprinklers, and pulling each other around for wagon rides.
On the 5th we celebrated Chip and Kims birthdays. So happy Birthday guys. I made a cake and we used sparklers for candles. I think Chip might have been a little too close, by the look on his face.
This is my family having a Bar-B-Que at mom and dads house while they were gone. We missed you mom and dad but hope you had fun in Idaho.

It was a great weekend! Thanks guys for coming!
On the 4th we went to the usualy spot and waited for the parade to start. Cason had a blast getting all the candy and we had a great time helping him eat it. All the Adam's were there too, so he had plenty of kids to play with.

Grandma Jensen even came and watch the parade with us. I think she was having some candy herself in this picture.

I'm not sure what he was looking at , but apparently it was stinky or he didnt like it by the look on his face!
I thought this was so cute, after the parade was over all the little boys sat down together and just had a little break. Connor, Parker, and Cason
Cason was pretty excited to get to go to the park, this is when we told him we had to wait for Parker and Connor before we could go. You can tell he wasnt very happy to wait.
That night we had a Bar-B-Que while waiting for the fireworks to start, too bad the sprinklers came on. But dont worry all the kids had a blast running through the sprinklers, and pulling each other around for wagon rides.
On the 5th we celebrated Chip and Kims birthdays. So happy Birthday guys. I made a cake and we used sparklers for candles. I think Chip might have been a little too close, by the look on his face.
This is my family having a Bar-B-Que at mom and dads house while they were gone. We missed you mom and dad but hope you had fun in Idaho.
It was a great weekend! Thanks guys for coming!




6 comments:
yes and yes. My parents moved to Nevada almost a year ago. It is really crazy knowing that someone else is in my house. And heck yes we should hang out. We are pretty open, so whenever you guys are free. Ned and I work from 1-4 m-f, so after that we are good. Let me know on the old blog.
Hey Becca, sorry i didn't get you called on saturday. Easton wasn't feeling too good and we were pretty busy with the fam. I am sure you were too. we didn't bring our swimming suits anyway. but thanks for the invite. I wish we lived closer. We will definately be down again since derek's sister is living there and my family still there. You guys need to come down and we'll take you to a show! Well hope you had fun and I am glad we got to see you for a little while.
Hey Bec, thanks for the pics. I do want copies of all of them, but I can wait until we are up there again and then I will got copy them at Walmart or something. I love the one of Cason in the stroller. He has such an expressive face! LOve ya much. Thanks for all the fun.
Hey Becca!
Here's a link to our blog/website:
http://web.mac.com/trinna/ChickenScratch/Welcome.html
It was so fun to see you guys over the 4th! Cason is so darling! Take Care-
Trinna Adams
Cute family! Too bad you aren't coming to Lake Powell. The kids would have some more fun together. It's not too late to change your mind and come......just think about it. I'm excited to have your blog link.
-Autum
Looks like you guys had a great time! It was fun seeing you all for the few minutes that we did at Bob's wedding.
Post a Comment