For New Years we headed to Richfield. We went up Wednesday night and were able to stay through Sunday. It was so fun because all of my family was together. We ate lots of good food, played lots of games, went sledding several times, and just hung out. My mom had us type up a memory and we are going to do it each year. It was so fun to listen to some of the stories of when we were littler. I think it will be a great way to remember all the funny things we did together. We also spent time with Grandma Jensen. She allowed us to record her singing all the songs she used to sing to us as children and in her preschool class. Anyway it was a great end to a wonderful year-except the boys both got bronchiolitis so the last couple days have not been so fun. i guess we will just have to get used to that as we all get together more and more. More kids= alot more germs being passed!
We only post on Christmas Eve
6 years ago




1 comments:
Becca!!! I'm so sad we didn't get to catch up over Christmas! I was seriously planning on getting in touch with you (in fact I didn't even mail your Christmas card because I was sure we would see you in person!) But anyway, things got so crazy and hectic and I just didn't feel like I could pack one more event into our trip:( I would have loved to see you and the boys. Did you see Jaye at all? Anyway, I hope this summer is a better time for visiting, when we have a little more time and things aren't as busy as Christmas! Glad you had a good Christmas!
Post a Comment