We are so lucky to have such awesome friends. Brenda, Tammy , Angela, and I all graduated highschool together then we moved to Cedar and went to SUU and were roommates together, and now we get togeter 4-5 times a year and our kids to get to play. Its so fun just to hang-out with our kids and husbands. This time it was at our house and saddly I didnt get a picture of everyone, but I did get a picture of the kids playing. In this pic Tate (Brenda and Josh's) and Adalei (Angela and Cliffs) are in the pool. Cason and Bridger are watching, and Karly (Tammy and mikes) is behind Cason.
Adalei and Tate in the pool, Karly watching, and Bridger in his cast with a garbage bag and duct tape covering it!
This is a better picture of what we had to do to him so he could swim with the other kids, but he was a really good sport!
Karly watching Paul take the garbage bag of Bridgers cast! Thanks guys for coming its always fun to get together!
We only post on Christmas Eve
6 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment