We had a blast this 4th of July. We went up to Richfield Friday night and stayed through Monday afternoon. We first started off with a date to the movie on Saturday afternoon. Then to the children's parade on Saturday night. Bridger was happy to ride in the stroller while Cason and Parker threw candy from the float. Then onto the park where the boys had a blast on the blow up slides! Sunday was church, followed by a trip to Paul's grandparents home to visit, then amazing food, naps, and games until late late late! Monday started with Paul and I running the 5k. I know it probably dosn't seem like a big deal, but its the first time we had done it. Even though I hurt my knee and didn't do as well as I would have liked I was just proud of us for doing it. Then time for the parade. The boys had a great time collecting candy and watching the floats, then home for more food, the long trip back to St. George and then our own fireworks with the boys! It was a wonderful weekend, and we had a blast with our amazing families.













Here's to Trying New Things!
2 years ago




2 comments:
Fun to see you guys at the parade - Even if we were only able to talk for a second. But we should be up to the Jensen reunion and then hopefully we can chat then!
Looks like you had a wonderful 4th. I miss the Richfield celebrations, so maybe next year.
Post a Comment