Saturday, February 27, 2010

Mama's little helper and mud puddles

Bridger and Cason are both such great little helper's. When Cason was this same age he would want to help do the dishes to. But I caught Bridger helping to the other day. If he hears you open the dish washer he comes right over to help.
He is not so great at loading the dish washer, but he has no problem at all unloading it!
What a great little helper- haha !
While everyone else has been getting snow we have had day after day of rain, Cason saw the huge puddles in the back yard and just had to go and play in them, so we dressed him up warm and away he went!
Its hard to see in this picture, but at the edge of the grass in St. George's sweet red dirt there is about a puddle 3 inches deep, you can imagine what his clothes looked like when he finally got cold enough to come back inside!

1 comments:

The Brindley's said...

I love the little dish helper. I have one too and he climbs right in to get the job done too. I will trade your beautiful rain for icky snow.