Saturday, February 27, 2010

Car Problems

My Escape broke down a week and a half ago, and to say the least its been a pain. We were driving home form play group and it started making a harroble noise. Cason just kept yelling, " Mom why is the car banging like that?" We found out that it probably was something to do with the intake valves so it was gonna be over $2400 to fix. Yikes what a pain. So Paul took on the job with our neighbor Tim. They have spent over 15 hours allready working on it, and today they are gonna try to put it all back together.

Here are some pictures of the garage, where they are doing all the work, and I walked out there and was just amazed. I had no idea that a car had some many parts. So thank you Paul for taking on this huge job to hopefully save us some money, and good luck getting it back to together!

1 comments:

Shan Reid said...

I hate it when cars break down. It always costs so much... good job Paul!