So its been kinda crazy this last week. Paul has been on a fire by Panguitch Lake for over a week, so on Monday I packed up Cason, Bridger, and my niece Cadance and we went up to Panguitch lake to see him. It was good to see if even if it was only for a few minutes because the night before when I was putting Cason to bed he kept asking me if dad was lost and if we could please go find him.
The kids had a blast and as you can see they didnt mind the freezing cold water either!
The kids had a blast and as you can see they didnt mind the freezing cold water either!
On Saturday night I took the boys to a car show, we had a great time. Cason when down this shark slide and I think you can tell from the look on his face that he kinda liked it!
Ane here is little Bridger having rice cereal for the first time. He didnt love it but he did pretty good. I cant believe that he is 4 months all ready, but he really is a little sweetheart!





4 comments:
I wish I could've gone to Panguitch with you guys! Looks like fun! Ben wanted to go on that Shark slide too but I had to tell him no because he's a 'big kid'!
My brother in law was on that fire.
HEY BECKA DO YOU BREAST FEED??? I ALWAYS PUMP MILK AND MIX IT IN WITH THE CEREAL...HE MIGHT LIKE IT BETTER THAT WAY.
Hey Becca! I just found your blog. It looks like you have TWO VERY cute BOYS!!!!! I just had my third and he turned 4 months last week so it looks like we had our babies around the same time.
Post a Comment