We had a great weekend in Richfield. Chris was able to come so we got to spend some time with him before he heads back to Iraq in September, so thanks for coming Chris. We just had one small problem-I lost my phone in Walmart. I was talking on it when we walked in and then when we came out and I went to use it in the car I couldnt find it. So if I know you and ever call you please text me, call me, e-mail me, or do something so I can get your number back! And those of you that I called and drove crazy you are lucky because now I dont have anyones number so you wont have to put up with me calling anymore:)
We only post on Christmas Eve
6 years ago




2 comments:
SWEET! So now you can only bug me on here...right!? Just kidding I will text you! you are my buddy!
Hey spaz,
I miss you, call me when you can.
I will text you mine and Cody's numbers.
Love you, thanks for letting us stop in even if it was just for a second. Cason jumping up and down on the front step was priceless.
Post a Comment