Sunday, February 22, 2009

Moved

So we are officially moved in with my parents. Not exactly what we had planned a month ago, but we are very thankful to them for all the help. We have 3 weeks until I'm due and I look like I'm about ready to pop! Last weekend we had a blast in Salt Lake with the Olsen's and when we get our computer hooked back up I will post some pictures. This past week has consisted of a lot of work because I picked up a few extra shifts and we moved just about our entire house into storage. Thanks Paul (he did most of it all by himself) but thanks to all of you who came and helped. Yep we are still looking for a GIS job so if you hear of any let us know. Keep us in your prayers, but we really are doing pretty good considering the circumstances.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

There is a really great website that I use for job searches. After reading your post today, I thought it couldn't hurt to give it a try with a job in GIS. Jackpot!! Here's the link! http://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=Geographic+Information+System&l=

Hope this helps! Keeping enjoying every day. :)