Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lots to catch up on!

I know I havent posted anything for a while, but we have been having lots of fun. I finally posted pictures of Thanksgiving, the Christmas Tree Hunt, Seeing Santa, Christmas morning, New Years,and these are of our latest adventure, the Richfield Fire Department. Paul got voted in about a week and half ago and is really exctied to get to be a firefighter again. I am excited to except he is working full time, in his last semester of college, doing 200 hours of training for the fire department, and sometime in the middle of all that we are going to have another baby. So i'm pretty sure that it will be a couple of really crazy months, but it will be fun! I have to say though Cason is more exctied than anyone that daddy is a firefighter. We took him last night to see the fire trucks and "try on daddy's boots" and he was so excited. I just love this picture of him. We have so much fun together, but he sure is a busy little guy. He loves to learn and play and he keeps me on my toes.

Paul tried on all his gear to show Cason, but Cason said he got to wear the helmet!
New Years!
For New Years we went sledding, Cason loves to sled. This time down the hill it was my mom Cason and I. Cason didnt want to sit in the tube long enough to get his picture taken though.


Paul and Cason going down the hill. I know it looks pretty cold, but Cason laughed pretty much the whole way down.

Christmas!
This is how Cason looked all Chrsitmas morning. He was so excited for his big Tonka Loader and Dump Truck and also for all the cars, and the car track he got from Santa!


We went over to Pauls house for Christmas breakfast and opened tons and tons of presents. We had a blast because all of his family was together for the first time in a along time. This is Jessica and Chris, and Paul and I.
Cason playing with his race cars and race track right when he came out of his room to see what Santa brought.
Seeing Santa!
Sorry this is a horrible picture, but Cason was so excited to see Santa this year. The only thing he asked him for was treats though!
Christmas Tree Hunt!
Here is a picture of the Christmas tree hunt. We had a blast. This is Cason, Connor, Paul, and Cadance going for a 4 wheeler ride.


Thanksgiving!
This is Thanksgiving, Yeah I know a wierd picture of Thanksgiving, but this is where we found Cason when it was time to eat. With all the people going in and out he found his way outside to the trucks and the mud. Wow what will I do with two boys?






8 comments:

Shan Reid said...

Cute cute pictures. I still haven't posted any holiday stuff on my blog... what a slacker I am. Love keeping up with you guys!

Cody said...

Hi little sis,
Cason is so stinkin cute. That firefighter pic is great. You have to take Parker and Aiden to the fire station next time we're down there.
Love,
kim

Crescent said...

I love all of the pictures!! So when did this working for the Fire Dept. happen? Is that going to be a permanent job for him, or is he still planning on doing...whatever it was he was planning on doing...:) Looks like you guys had a good break, wish we could have seen you! Maybe this summer when we have two crazy kids to keep track of! When is your exact due date? You are coming up pretty soon! It's gone by so fast this time, I'm not sure I'm ready!

Cami said...

yeah you guys sound like are busy busy!! fun times. Congrats to Paul that is exciting. Hope you are feeling great with your pregnancy. I think we should get our boys together! things have settled down a bit with the twins so I'm good for anytime. I'm always looking for something to do now so I don't go crazy! well take care

Jamie said...

Looks like you guys have been havin lots of fun. Cute pictures. Lexi saw them and said thats Cason he is my really good friend. I thought that was cute. We need to get them together sometime.

Andrew and Kristin Briggs said...

Becca
I can't believe how big cason is. I love seeing pictures of your family. The firefighter outfits are so cute!

CoUrT.n.JuS said...

Some thing about little boys wanting to be just like there DADS!! Sure is cute! Hope its ok if I add you to our blog? you can sure check it out it is so fun to see how everyone is from high school!

Cami said...

hey I need your number!? wondering if you want to get together and hang out next week sometime.. let me know.
email it to me if you'd rather
cami_graham@hotmail.com