We went tricker-treating at Sea World. They had lots of little stands for the kids to come and get treats!

Cason was a duck, Parker was a shark, and Aiden was a Lobster!

I think he made a pretty cute little lobster.

The Olsen Family

The Damron family (we were a little wet)!

3 comments:
Wow you guys have been busy. San Diego looks like a lot of fun, it was probably hard to come home. The boys looked so cute in their costumes. What a fun way to celebrate Halloween. P.S. that duck costume, hilarious!
Wow looks like you guys had tonz of fun! It makes me want to go back there. I love the costumes. The Lobster looks familier. I can't believe how much you and your sis look alike in those pictures.
Paul, your a man and you have a little boy that looks exactly like you!! I can't believe it. It's good to know your doing well my old friend. This is Berni Comin by the way, I don't think you know my married name.
Post a Comment