These are the pictures we got of Cason for his two year old pictures! I think they turned out pretty cute! I dont know why this one showed up pixelated though, I hope our big ones dont turn out that way.


And here is our new family picture we got taken for Christmas cards. Everything is going great. My belly is growing bigger all the time, and our little boy is already quite the kicker!



3 comments:
Cute pictures! Who took them?? What a cute family you have... Can't wait to see the next one. Have you decided on a name yet? Sorry we missed getting together hopefully soon besides at work right! It's just not the same. Lexi was mad we didn't go see Cayson. So we'll have to try again.
I love the pictures. Your belly is NOT big. Wait until #3, then give me a call.
You christmas cards were cute. Thank you so much for thinking of us. Your family is cute. Could you email me your home address? hooperke83@hotmail.com.
Post a Comment