The other day we all werent feeling good, but this is what I found when I came out of the laundry room all boys snuggled up having popcorn and watching a movie together. Thought it was so cute I had to take a picture!
Last weekend the Sanders were able to come down and visit, it was so fun to see them and again I snapped a picture while they were having popcorn and watching How To Train Your Dragon. When Cason was Bridger's age all he wanted to watch was Jungle book and all Bridger ever wants to watch is "Dragon" good thing its such a cute movie so I can stand to watch it over and over again!This picture I snapped just as we dressed up to play outside on what was probably one of the coldest days we will have in St. George, and there still wasnt any snow! We are kinda bummed because our whole family loves the snow, and it never snows here, but oh well I guess its close enough we can drive to it when we want to play in it!
We only post on Christmas Eve
6 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment