Monday, March 22, 2010

Stupid Green Eggs

I need to be better at taking pictures, but a week ago we had play group at our house. WE read the story green eggs and ham, and I made the kids green eggs, green jello, green milk, and we also had green apples and green grapes( for St. Patricks day). Later that day Cason got to go play with Grandpa Jensen (which I latter found out bought him a king sized Reeses Peanut Butter cup).

When I got home Cason was in the back yard with his pants around his ankles and he was really mad I asked him what was wrong and he just yelled, " those stupid green eggs made me sick and I pooped green right on my pants!"

I guess that is the last time that Cason will let me feed him green eggs!

1 comments:

Cody, Toni, Aurie and Kenleigh said...

Oh that is hilarious!! I can't wait to have a little boy so I can write down all of the funny things they say!